Share project pictures - spring edition

Time for another show and tell. I would love to see photos of anyone’s projects. If you feel like sharing. And it’s fun to see things at any stage - completed, in-process, or even something you’ve abandoned :crazy_face:

I had a random door, and needed to try a few painting techniques. So I made this for a friend, with each stripe representing a Marvel character

4 Likes

My new job’s start date got pushed back a week, so with my free time, I decided to make some presents for my board game group.

The first is an organizer (basically a bunch of smaller boxes to put in a larger box) that I made on Big Red with 1/8" Baltic Birch.

And the second was my first 3D print ever! It’s a cradle that holds a game box and spins (the box points to different areas on the board).

4 Likes

Live edge carved tray. Spalted pecan with cold cast brass fill. Just finished.

6 Likes

Live Edge Mesquite dining room table. 48" wide x 96" long. Custom steel legs.
Used the CNC Router to flatten the bottom before running the top through a wide belt sander.

2 Likes

Housewarming present in quartersawn walnut and white oak. He’s a videogames journalist and into japanese styling so we tried to work that into the base.

Big steel cross for a client in tarrytown. Small dog for scale.

Current work-in-progress with a Lyndee for scale

4 Likes