Who else is gearing up for the holiday fair?

The ones that have mostly made it through the process, just need a final buff to clean up the paint.

Hoping to end up with at least a dozen sets of these. Also going to do some ornaments 3D printed in vase mode. Might do a cutting board or two since that’s basically required haha.

Might finish a few more of these as well if I have the time to hop on the CNC

2 Likes

Heh, I’m trying to but it’s a lot of work! Hopefully I’ll have a good amount and a good variety of stuff with me

2 Likes

I hear that!!

Those dice holders are so great :heart_eyes: Is it OK for us to use that photo in promotion for the event? I think we’re going to try to do a daily post in the Facebook event page for 1 month leading up to the event highlighting vendors and the products they will have to drum up excitement.

I saw @JCicolani making some beautiful stuff this weekend :awesome:

I’ll get you a better photo soon. Oh the wooden holders you can use that photo but the dice I can stage better

1 Like

Little something I’ve been working on for classic games fest. Bonus points if you can guess what it is

1 Like

OK awesome, thanks!

My immediate thought is the evil moon in Majora’s Mask, but not 100% sure :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Also, super excited you are getting a CGF booth for next year!! I’ll see you there again :awesome: :mario_powerup:

Yup that was it!

1 Like

Made Christmas themed lanterns this. These are a few.

Comp_1_3_AdobeExpress (2)

6 Likes

Those are so sweet. Well done!

1 Like

Here’s an image of the dice you can use for the promo @valerie

3 Likes

Beautiful! Thanks @HannaKessler !

@lagnajeet I love how those holiday lanterns turned out!!! Can you email me the video you posted here? Discourse is being weird about the download on that one.

1 Like

Sent the video an also sent you the pics in higher resolutions.

1 Like

The benefit if a CNC doesn’t come from the first part you make, but the nth into infinity. A repeatable setup is a great thing

4 Likes

Made some Christmas themed drink costars using Laser engraving. I can bring these as well may be some people would be interested.

3 Likes

These are absolutely brilliant! Great job.

1 Like

I continue to really enjoy everything you are making @lagnajeet. Such cheerful and happy projects, and so well executed

1 Like