This isn’t a tool idea but I would love to see a small amount of funds go toward improving the bathrooms.
- I’d like to see cabinets instead of shelves to store supplies, to give a more organized look.
- The bathroom near the woodshop could use a new sink that has decent water flow.
- The toilet needs to be recaulked so it doesn’t move when you sit down.
- The lock on that bathroom is finicky and we need to replace the door handle or install a manual lock like the one on classroom bathroom.
- We also need a toilet paper holder for normal toilet paper rolls so that the toilet paper roll isn’t being picked up and handled by everyone who uses it.
- We also need a better soap dispenser that can be refilled more easily, or a soap dispenser that is non-foaming, since it doens’t work when refilled with normal soap.
I can volunteer to do a deep clean soon and come up with a full improvment plan.
I’m also curious if it would be possible to get quotes from cleaning companies to see about having someone come in weekly or biweekly to do a full clean that members can maintain in between?