March Community Social Hour / ILHIGH Amplify Austin

Hey y’all!

Our next Community Social Hour on Wednesday, 3/6 will be combined with our I Live Here I Give Here Amplify Austin Day fundraising push event, hosted at Austin Eastciders Collaboratory Tap Room!

austeast.jpeg

Early giving has already started, and you can sign up to be a Fundraising Champion by clicking the “Fundraise” button here! This event is put on as a kickoff to 24 hours of giving starting at 6pm on 3/6. Feel free to invite friends, family, and any other donors or fundraisers you might have in mind! Let’s see if we can exceed our goal and beat our numbers from last year!

I look forward to a fun event filled with fundraising, socializing, and yard games!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Jordan Varat

Director of Outreach

2 Likes

Looking forward to playing and hanging out with y’all tonight! We’ll have giant Connect 4 from the lobby (made by @DirtHurt and @dingusfarms), ladder toss (made by myself and @torchedguitar), bocce ball (engraved by @Jordanva2), and Austin Eastciders cornhole boards (made by @jamesfreeman).

Bring your friends, family, and anyone you think may be interested in Asmbly and learning what we’re about and what our community is like!

Official start time is 6p!