June Social Outing: Vigilante Gastropub & Games

Hello ASMBLY

You are invited to participate in a social outing to Vigilante Gastropub and Games (https://vigilantebar.com) You are responsible for your own admission fee & food and drink purchases

(PS This was a member suggestion at May’s Community Meeting, join us every first Wednesday!)

• Wednesday June 14 7-10 pm
  • Friday June 16 6-9 pm
  • Other

0 voters

3 Likes

hi! is this definitely happening on the 16th?

1 Like

@ashleyrlee, if it is can you make sure it gets added to the Asmbly Events calendar as well?

3 Likes

7-9:30 PM on FRIDAY JUNE 16th

If you are coming, it would be great to get your $7 entry ahead of time so that I can use it to reserve the tables, message me!

4 Likes

Probably well publicized already but when you’re there check out the custom gaming tables, waiter call robots and the table lanterns which were all fabricated at ASMBLY/atxhs.

9 Likes

I’ve got Tommy, Sarah, Luke, and JD coming to the Vigilante Gastropub and Games, correct? If this is everyone I’ve made a reservation for 8 and we can just pay when we get there :slight_smile:

@tomthm @Sarah @lukeg @0xKruzr

2 Likes

confirmed

1 Like

I’m trying to convince my brother to come too!

2 Likes

Schedule freed up so I’ll be there.

1 Like

Hi @ashleyrlee!

(I think?) I voted and am still eager to join, but not sure if I missed a step in RSVPing. Is it too late? I can bring $7 in cash or you can DM me a PayPal/Venmo so I can send it today.

In any event, thank you for organizing!!

1 Like

All good just show up and we’ll pay when we get there!

1 Like

Also I can’t see the individual votes so if anyone else is planning to come you are welcome!

Hi! Alex and I would like to RSVP. Is it too late?

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

Me too haha

1 Like

Hey @ashleyrlee I’ll be there! Cya then!

1 Like

nope not too late! hasta mañana

So the poll said 6-9 and I failed reading comprehension when Ashley said 7-9:30, so if anyone is here early, I’ll be hanging out at the bar :joy:

2 Likes

Glad you stuck around!!! :grin:

1 Like