July 2021 Projects Showcase

Here is an American Flag coffee table top I did

5 Likes

I made a mutant vehicle named Hooter. I started in June but most of the work was completed in July. A good amount of work was done at my workshop but I did use the welding area a lot and lasers for the acrylic panels.

Video of the 11 different LED patterns and eyes lighting up:

6 Likes

OK with everyone if I use pictures from this thread in the sizzle reel for TWF this Saturday? Tagging people who posted pictures, feel free to lazily consent by hearting this post. :sweat_smile:

@gordoa40 @cfstaley @stepho @mlemon @kingkeyan @LivingOnTheEdgeKupec @da5idii @r1b4z01d

Also happy to throw a instagram handle on these if people want, just reply with your handle to let me know. Also if anyone has more picture, particularly pictures of the build in process at the shop, I would love to add those as well. You can post here or in this post below.

Thank you!!

5 Likes

Apologies for the photo-dump, figured I’d just put them all in one place. I have more, if you’d like, just wanted to keep it limited haha. My insta and tiktok (got some build videos on there) is @adamgmakes but you don’t need to edit that into the photos if it’ll take any time at all.

Uploading: BAA5F271-5561-47EB-A31B-7693ED4C0CA7.jpeg…

You

2 Likes

Valerie, Happy to send you the originals or you can harvest whatever you want from my IG acct here:
https://www.instagram.com/livingontheedgewoodwork

or my gallery here:

Everything I’ve ever made in 2020 or 2021 was done at the facility.

1 Like

Yep, permission granted.

@spicedesignstudio on IG and TikTok but maybe I should update them lol

I’ll email you some pics as well

1 Like