How to Open Path?

Hello all, I just joined and I’m not sure where to go or who to talk to in order to get set up on open path. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Welcome. Did you do the online orientation before joining?

You’re missing two prerequisites for facility access:

I don’t see any record that you’ve signed the waiver. If you did, you can forward the acknowledgement email to membership@asmbly.org or sign again https://asmbly.org/waiver . remember to use the same email address you use in Neon.

I also don’t see a record of your attendance at a facility and safety tour. You registered for one on Nov 3rd, but I don’t see your name on the sign-in sheet. You can sign up for another session, or email membership@asmbly.org if you did attend and we can try to track you down.

Once these two items are taken care of, you’ll receive an email invitation to set up the OpenPath app with your building access credentials.

1 Like

Just signed the waiver.
Yes, I attended the facility safety tour and the wood shop safety tour on November 3 and the online orientation the following week.

Just moved your post to the Help! OpenPath category. For reference - About the Help! OpenPath category

1 Like

Thank you!

My apologies, I’m new to all of this.

1 Like

No worries! A lot of stuff to learn to get fully in the swing :blush: