My storage has come up missing…hopefully, someone has some leads
I have reached out to facilities, but also wanted to reach out to the community for quicker feedback.
What’s the mystery?
My long-term storage upstairs in the woodshop was sparkly clean, but empty.
- It was last seen on Wednesday morning.
- Today, the storage is empty.
- It was removed within the last 3 days
- It’s on the right side, near the corner
TBH, my space never changes and has looked the same for nearly a year…I could see where it might look abandoned, so maybe it was more of a mystery to other people? That was my first thought
Have you tried the obvious?
- I checked around the building for another new space.
- I looked around in case the long-term storage was moved, but I didn’t see anything.
- I checked messaging in discourse/email for any announcements I could have missed, but I haven’t come across any news.
It collects a lot of sawdust Someone may have taken it to clean it, maybe
Can you describe it?
It was in the long-term storage upstairs
WHITE IKEA shelving with slider buckets - super saw-dusty
Birch boards behind it and acrylic sheet.
Storage contained drill bits, grey Adidas shoes, safety glasses, wood, pieces behind, acrylic, cork boards, sublimation paper and a Boos block.
Please let me know if you have seen it. Thanks!!