Gauging interest in another hand plane class

Tagging @wynd to make sure he sees this. You can also email directly once you have the date and time figured out @gmossessian - classes@asmbly.org

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

@gmossessian send me a message when you’re 100% on the dates and times and I’ll get it in Neon.

Thanks!

1 Like

@TravisGood and @LoboFPV , does that time work for you? I see replies from Charlie and Cain.

(Thank you Valerie and Scott for the assistance!)

1 Like

Works for me.

Yes I think so.

Great, I’ll message Scott and get it set up.

Price will be the minimum that ASMBLY will allow me to set, with all of it going to ASMBLY itself if I’m still allowed to do that.

I’m interested.

Ok everyone, class is live! Check it out and register here: Hand Plane Class

1 Like

Thank you Scott!

@gmossessian, any chance we could get a second one of these on the schedule for late September? With the Texas Woodworking Festival event this weekend, we’re expecting a lot of extra traffic to the website and space and having more classes on the schedule will be really important for that.

@valerie sure, glad to. It would have to be after the 19th, I’ll be out of town.

Looking forward to the festival!

EDIT
Sorry, that could’ve been more helpful. How about Sunday the 26th?

1 Like

Haha, that’s perfect. Thank you @gmossessian! We’ll add that date to the schedule. Same time for that one?

Yes’m, 11am, right after the woodshop safety class.

1 Like

Sweet, got it added! Thank you very much!

Hey George

My apologies for missing the class, I somehow got it in my head that the class was this coming weekend. Maybe in the future, if you hold another class.

Peace, Wolf

You’re in luck! George is teaching this again in a few weeks on 9/26. Hope you can make it :slight_smile: https://atxhs.z2systems.com/np/clients/atxhs/event.jsp?event=11701

Hey Wolf,

Sorry for belated response, I’m traveling for work at the moment. Hope to see you in the next one.

-George

Bumping because there’s a class on the 26th with 3 slots open at the moment!

I can’t make it the 26th, but I am interested if you offer another.

I am interested.