Workday TODAY! :D

One more day until Workday!
8:00 to 6:00

Come on over and help out! We’re tearing the loft dow to make way for Woodshop expansion. This is part of the master plan for 2022. New lasers! New 12" jointer! New sander!
That’s a big loft, and we need all the help that we can get to pull it down.
Tacos!
Coffee!
We hope to see you there!

5 Likes

Almost go time!

Greetings!

I am not a member, but a TechShop Alumni that would like to give a helping hand on Saturday. I know my way around most power and hand tools. Good at framing, electrical and plumbing if needed. Is that Ok?

–Christopher

3 Likes

Very okay.
Hope to see you there!

I am a former member of atxhs and giving very serious consideration to joining asmbly.

I would like to assist tomorrow as well. Comfortable with skilled / unskilled labor.

I’ll bring my drill , bits , hand tools , work lights, extension cords .

1 Like

Awesome. We look forward to it. Tomorrow may not be a tool intensive day. We’re moving boxes and junk out of the big loft, and tearing it down. There are always surprises though. And we’ll want to remove the screws, etc., from all of the shelving to break it down.

Sounds good. I will be there in the morning. I just want to confirm the address 9701 Dessau Rd Suite 304.

Thanks!

Correct!

Rudy’s breakfast tacos are in route! Got 20 of various combinations, so it will be first come first serve. ETA 15 min :awesome: :taco:

Still lots of lunch tacos here for the late afternoon work crew! Come on over!

1 Like