Work Day - July 8

It’s that time again. The quarterly work day. Come on over and help repair, paint, beautify, install and clean.

As usual, we will have freshly roasted coffee and tacos at 8AM. We dive in to the projects at 9AM.
We’ll bring in pizza for lunch, then finish things up in the afternoon by 5 PM

If you can come in for an hour, that’s great. A half day or whole day, awesome. Any time that you can spare is appreciated.

We are a volunteer run makerspace, and all of the amazing tool installations and improvements have been achieved with volunteer effort.

6 Likes

Is there a list of the work projects. I can help with some beforehand. I will be out of town on the 8th

1 Like

We do. I can send you a link

2 Likes

There was member feedback from the last workday that it would be advantageous to assign some tasks beforehand so that individuals can bring specific tools from home

8 Likes

Okay everyone, if you see something you would like to assign yourself to, let me know and I’ll update the excel

3 Likes

FYI the small vinyl cutter will likely be heading home with me soon as there isnt really much use for it now that the big one is fixed. I don’t think a cart needs to be built for it.

1 Like

You can put me down for any cleaning tasks, I can definitely clean the laser room and/or help others learn to do so

Workday is one week away! We’ve added a project to refinish the cast iron surfaces. Rust removal, then rust prevention / lubrication. We have a lot of cast iron, and it needs love and attention.

4 Likes