When is the next CNC Training?

@Tito @Ba-lakeh @j7v3m @sheikebab @Johns123

@dannym

Info I have is $75 for each part of the class

@valerie Yes that is the sheet. I think the last class was the week of 10/05 so this week would be helpful.

1 Like

@Valerie, I paid $75 for the second part of the class through Neon. However, the link for the first part of the class for tomorrow was not working. Thanks!

I did see that you had paid for one of them. We’ll make sure that gets sorted out.

How were you able to pay through neon? I didn’t even see an option to pay when I registered for the second part… or at least I think I registered for it. @valerie is there a way for you to confirm that I am registered for the second part at least? Once the registration link to the first class is fixed I’ll register for that one too.

I’m away from my computer for the rest of the night, but I’ll double check in the morning.

2 Likes

Hello all-
I am posting the class under the traditional system for today’s (Wednesday 10/21) class. If you signed up under the Neon posting, you will still need to sign up here. The Neon system is still under development and I know little about it. If there was any payment to Neon, I’m certain we can reverse it.

Please sign up ASAP and I will send out the info tomorrow for those signed up.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Danny

@valerie @dannym Thank you for setting up the class

1 Like

@dannym from the votes above it looks like you’ve got a full class. Please make sure @j7v3m @Tito @Ba-lakeh @kkremitzki and @Johns123 are reserved spots in your class.

Also please respond to the emails we’ve been sending requesting your class info. Let’s not get into this situation again, it’s not fair to anyone involved. Please respond to the email I sent to teachers last night and fill out the form with your class dates for November and December.

@j7v3m I don’t see a registration for you in Neon for either parts.

@Ba-lakeh sending you a DM to discuss yours.

I just got signed up and paid for both classes. Thanks for getting it sorted out.

1 Like

Can someone let me in the building…

Does anyone have the zoom link? I thought it was at Atx hackerspace

Sorry, thought I’d be available for this one but won’t be until the 10th or so.