VanLife SIG tonight

The #Vanlife SIG meets tonight at 7. Come share / show what you’ve been working on over this past month! If it rains, we’ll be inside in the multi-purpose room, otherwise in the back parking lot.

And let’s talk about what folks want out of this SIG. What would make these monthly get-together’s most fun / useful for our van converters? If you can’t make the meeting tonight, please post your thoughts on this thread.

2 Likes

I always look forward to the next #vanlife meetup. I find benefit in socializing with like minded individuals and drawing inspiration and motivation from their buildouts. It’s like show-and-tell for adults nice.

2 Likes

I have been wanting to attend the event but I got an injury. See you guys in the future events.

Is this on a calendar anywhere? I looked and thought the group was defunct again. I am just starting a Cargo Trailer to Camper build. Phase 1 is electrical service, electric tongue jack, mini-split, propane (outside only). I’ll need to do a little welding to make a tray for the propane. I am least knowledgeable about the A/C install and also have no clue about code for the electric system. Watched a bunch of videos on YouTube though, so surely I’m now a qualified electrician and A/C installation tech. :slight_smile: :joy: