Van Build Progress / Meetup

Hey all! Been building my conversion van the past few weeks. Life’s been a whirlwind, having to sell my business and making decision to move to Colorado in June.

I’ll be in and around Asmbly the next couple months, cutting out more parts, finishing out my build (still have to install solar, roof vent, minor decor, some plumbing) and no, I’m not living out of it yet and yes I drive it around. This build has been 2.5 weeks so far, from the cabinetry being cnc’ed out / assembled / installed, electrical, plumbing, led ceiling panel, etc. If anyone wants to meet up to discuss builds, electrical, solar, etc, that’d be really cool. All custom designed in Rhino. 2019 Promaster 136" Or just come say hi if you see me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You doing a battery bank?

Alex

Yes, I have x4 100ah li3po4 batteries, 3kw inverter / charger, dc dc charger, 30a solar charger, 300w solar, 30a shore power hookup

1 Like

If you don’t mind sharing, how much $$ are you in on this so far? (Mainly for the electrical components) I’m looking to do something similar.

1 Like

Can we pin a date onto our calendar for an “official” meet up?

1 Like