The shop is looking amazing - Thank you!

I wanted to send an enormous thank you to all of you who have been working so hard to get the shop looking so so so so good for todays photo shoot, and then for the makers market next month.

Some of you have been doing insane amounts, and thank you from the very bottom of my heart. It is greatly appreciated.

12 Likes

Really big thanks as well to these ladies + @stepho who showed up on Sunday and were willing to be photographed for the Austin Woman magazine photo shoot! It went really well and I think we’re going to have a really great feature in their December issue which hits the stands on 12/1. We’ll have tons of copies at Asmbly, so you’ll be able to pick one up at the space.

L->R @ashleyrlee @valerie @annaB @Sarah @Jordanva2 @HannaKessler India @Mollie (present but not pictured @stepho)

Also big thanks to those that brought interesting projects to be displayed in the lobby and around the space including the ladies above, as well as @AndrewLang @CLeininger @Devmani @pearlgreymusic @jiggliemon

We have more work to do before the market, so please keep an eye out for opportunities to help in the coming weeks!

8 Likes

The mural looks SO GOOD!! Great job India and everyone involved with cutting and painting it

7 Likes