"Testing out" of filament 3d printing class?

Hi all, I’m brand new to Asmbly and excited to spend some time hanging out in the space and meeting everyone. I’m currently working on a project that involves 3D printing and would love to work on it in the space, but I haven’t done the orientation yet and the next one isn’t until mid July. I have a filament 3d printer (a Prusa MK3 with octoprint) at home and have been 3d printing for 7ish years, so I was wondering if it would be possible to “test out” of the class so I can get started with the 3d printers in the space without having to wait another 3 weeks?

1 Like

Our new checkout classes seem perfect for this, though it does depend on whether there is a teacher available to give one. Go to Asmbly | Private and Checkout Classes

2 Likes

Awesome, I will give that a go, thanks!

I submitted the form, but I don’t see any way to track it. Will someone reach out through email?

Yes, someone from the education team will email you. We’re down one on a small team so may take a day or two.

1 Like

I’m in a similar situation. I submitted a “checkout” request form and would like to tag along.

1 Like

Similarly I submitted a “checkout” request form and would like to tag along