Swift Spoilboard Replaced

The spoilboard has been replaced on the Swift. The vacuum has returned to full power. Please mind your cuts. The spoilboard was damaged fairly quickly after the last surfacing.

On that note, you might notice some damage in the front left corner of the spoilboard. When I went to drill the holes for the hold down bolts, I forgot to re zero my endmill. I repaired the gouge by gluing in a piece of mdf before the final surfacing.

Happy CNC’ing, and don’t forget to post pics of your projects!

10 Likes

Appreciate it James! Looking forward to trying out the vacuum again since I wasn’t getting much suction before.

The spoilboard was replaced tonight. I realized I forgot to cut the dogholes into it. I’ll get that done this week sometime.

Please mind your cuts.

7 Likes

So exciting…. No more vacuuming holes during clean up (for a bit)! Thanks James.

3 Likes

Thank you guys for getting this done!

1 Like

The spoilboard has been replaced again. I also replaced the bristles on the vacuum boot.

The Iq has been flattened as well. Just a heads up to keep a look out. If your cuts seem tonvary in depth on the spoilboard, and in a repeating pattern, the spoilboard probably isnt flat.

8 Likes