Special 1st Wed Community Social Hour at Vigilante 12/6 at 7P

Our final Community Social Hour of the year is an extra joyous one as we celebrate this month’s host @Snestle who is now Asmbly’s General Manager!

Come hang out with us at Vigilante — one of Austin’s treasures filled with inventions created at Asmbly. Let us know if you’re coming so we can try to give them a good head count ahead of time. Asmbly will be covering the game fee and some shareable foods for the table.

• I’ll be there!
0 voters
2 Likes

If you are planning to come tomorrow, be sure to let us know! We’re covering game fees, but we need a headcount to reserve the right number of seats.

going going is this 6 characters yet I’m going

7pm Luke don’t reply too quickly though

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

The social had a nice turnout of 25-30 people. Really enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting some new people.

The venue was very nice. Super cool to see the items that were made in the space being used. The table lamps to call the waitstaff were particularly amazing! The concept is neat and obviously popular as it was mostly packed all night. If you haven’t been, it is worth trying out. All the food was excellent, and I tasted a lot of different items!

I really appreciate all the well wishes and look forward to our next social!

3 Likes

So much fun celebrating @Snestle and chatting with members and friends of the community!

I added these photos to our GDrive here and will keep adding any others people share. Thanks for coming out to celebrate and hang out y’all!

1 Like