Red tag - resin 3D printer Saturn

Damaged part, and a new one has been ordered

1 Like

@stepho/@EricP I’m looking to start using the new Elegoo Saturn for resin printing some models. I did attend the filament printing class by Alex Lewis and he mentioned that I’d have to reach out to another Alex to get help with the resin printer. If possible, can u please let me know how to best reach him, either through email or his tag on this forum?
I did watch a fair amount of tutorials online and have a decent understanding of how the process works but does that mean I can go ahead and book some time on Skedda and start using it?

Please let me know your thoughts on it.

Thanks

@AlexL tag for above question

Hi Fred,

The resin printers do require a separate class from the filament printers, unfortunately being self-taught does not cover our specific equipment and workflows. We’re working on incorporating the Elegoo Saturn into the class, but isn’t currently available for member use.

The Elegoo Mars should be operational, and is hosted by Eric — he would know more. If you’d like to send me an email (edu@asmbly.org), I will try to put you in touch directly with Alex for a private class.

1 Like