Red laser issue

I am trying to cut on the Red laser and get the message ‘please install the cone before using air assist’. Does anyone know what this means? The honeycomb is in the laser, it does seem a little loose and it’s either a new cone or it’s been moved because there was a large burn mark on part of it last week.

1 Like

Hey @nightinlight, I just moved this post to Space Teams > LASERS so the right people see it. It looks like someone else had a similar issue recently [FIXED] Red Laser's error msg "Please install the cone before using air assist"

1 Like

It’s not the honeycomb, it’s the air assist cone on the head. Is the red LED that says “CONE” lit on the head carriage? (it’s hard to read)

The typical problem is the cone ran into something during use (material height set too low) or it was hit while loading materials in. This can physically misalign it.

I’ll be in to check it

Danny

1 Like

thanks Danny. can you send me an email when its fixed, I may try and come back tonight

1 Like

Matt fixed it, it’s good

1 Like

Thanks so much Danny for helping, I am so happy I was able to get my projects cut. Have a good weekend.

1 Like