Pause Membership?

I’ll be out of town for the a few weeks/months, and would like to pause my membership. Does that involve simply turning off auto renew?

I see the following message on the neon site, but I don’t see an option or link to pause.

If you wish to pause your membership, you will be asked to confirm that you’d like to turn off auto-renew. Even after confirming, you will still need to click “Save” at the bottom of that page. If you do not, your auto-renew will remain active, and you will still be charged.

Hi Janitha, that’s right. Just turn off auto renew to “pause” your membership. When you want to start again, simply purchase your next month.

The message about clicking the save button is there because we have had members think that they’ve completed the process of turning auto renew off but hadn’t finalized it by clicking save. A bit of mediocre design on Neon’s part!

Thanks for the clarification Sid!

Folks, Is there a way to pause an annual membership as well? I’m heading out of town / state for at least 60 days from mid-May to mid-July and would like to “push” those two months out. I’ll need the same for a trip to Spain/France in September…

Please LMK my options, Steve

There’s no option for pausing the annual membership but safe travels!