Only 1 week left to apply to be a vendor at Asmbly Maker Market!

This event is shaping up to be huge and we want to highlight as many members as possible! There is no fee to have a booth at this event and there will be food, drinks, and music on site. Additionally, members who vend at the event will be entered into a raffle for a free month of membership!

For more info and to apply, check out the website → Asmbly | Asmbly Maker Market – Holiday Edition – Vendor Application
You can also see info from our info session over Zoom in this post – Learn more about vending at the Asmbly Maker Market Tues 10/18 at 7P - #7 by valerie

We really want to showcase Asmbly members at this event, but have started opening up applications to non-members as well so we can ensure there are plenty of vendors for people to shop from. Feel free to share the info with others who may be interested.

1 Like

Awesome! So excited to be a part of it

1 Like

I made some of these for Halloween . mostly sold them to my friends and some of my neighbors. I am planning to make some in Christmas theme. If you guys think things like these are a good fit I can apply to be a vendor. Thanks

2 Likes

Smaller themed items like this are usually a great seller at markets. People are always looking for a range of items to buy, and I would classify these as a more impulse buy that fits a market well.
These look great by the way!

3 Likes

Is it possible to do one day out of the two? I can only make one.

Thanks. I am glad you liked them. I will apply to be a vendor. I have no experience in setting up a shop to sell stuff but I suppose, if nothing it will be a learning experience.

2 Likes

@njinuity send an email to makermarket@asmbly.org and we can discuss!