Next Mill Class?

Hi!

Bummer I had to miss Tuesday’s mill class due to travel. But awesome someone was able to take that place!!

Would love to sign up for the next one. When do you think that would be? My preference is weekend mornings.

Thank you!

Robert

I will try to schedule one as soon as I can.

2 Likes

Thanks, hero! Feel free to give me heads up here and I’ll register in a heartbeat. Appreciate it!!

1 Like

Ditto what Rodger is saying. Didn’t sign up fast enough for the last Mill class, so was on the waitlist, but am looking forward to the next scheduled class!

1 Like

I am going to schedule another mill class for 10 am - 2 pm on Saturday, October 22. I just sent the email to the classes admin, so it may not appear on Neon until later today.

1 Like

Thank you!

The class is now posted.

I’m getting 502 Bad Gateway when attempting to register. Any way to kick the server?

Got it! Thanks!

Oops! Registered by mistake and got the last space. I actually wanted the Tormach class (too excited). If the powers that be could take me out of this class someone else can get the slot…

Have you taken the manual mill class though? It is a prerequisite for the Tormach classes.

@mgmoore, Yes I have.

1 Like

I’ll have a fusion class/operational on the tormach sometime early next month, maybe late this month. Just haven’t felt like teaching it with all the stuff that’s been in flux in the metal shop area

I was not able to make it to the last mill class, any idea when the next one will be?

All future mill classes will have the Metal Shop Safety class as a prerequisite. I do not know when the Metal Shop Safety classes will be scheduled.

Do you think there will be a safety and mill class sometime in November?

Or, any chance at a private lesson?

I don’t know about the safety class. If no one else steps up to do it, I probably will eventually, but I am mostly unavailable until mid-November at the earliest.