Need help on Desk project - Cut Request

Hello!

I was hoping a make could help me with a project I’m doing. I am not a member but I just need a 3ftx3ft 2 in thick butcher block wood top cut in half. We do not have access to a table saw needed to perfectly cut in half. If anyone is willing to help that would be amazing. The desk is for a friend celebrating 3 years sober so it would mean a lot if some one would be able to assist me.

TLDR; I just need a 3ftx3ft 2 in thick butcher block wood top cut in half into 2x 18in x 36in pieces.

3 Likes

Track saw would probably be the best way to do this. I bet someone here can help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If some one has not offered to help, contact me. Note: if you have an exact 36" piece long and cut it in half you will not get two equal 18" pieces. You loose 1/8" (thickness of the blade) in the cutting process.

3 Likes

That makes sense due to blade thickness. I just need to cut it in half as evenly as possible to make them uniform, I would love some help still have not gotten it cut. Also thanks in advance for reaching out!

Just give me a time and a date.

Wednesday after 5 maybe? I work 8-5 M-F. If not just let me know and I can work it out somehow. Thanks again!

If needed hit me up email is devtharev@gmail.com