MOSFETs in Lab?

I’m going to start testing for my next electronics project hopefully tomorrow; I checked the lab this evening and it appears to have everything I need except for P-channel MOSFETs. Are any kept in the lab? Or do I need to find some at a hobby store?

How many do you need and what kind of power rating? I might have a couple i can part with.

Two for an H bridge for a small electric motor- probably not even an amp. Thank you!!

I’m planning on being around tomorrow, i’ll see what i have in my stash.

We don’t intentionally stock or maintain inventory of discretes in the E-Lab. Everything that’s there is scrap that was abandoned by somebody.

Well thank you! Not sure what time I’ll be there yet. I may have some buried in my closet.

Good to know, Jon.

Im not sure what time I’ll be there either. I like to be lazy on Saturday mornings. :slight_smile:

I dont appear to have any p channel mosfets :frowning:

No worries. I just realized that I do!

Do you know of any hobby stores that would carry something like a MOSFET in Austin? I’d love to know about them.

Fry’s was the last, and now it’s gone.

I get mine from digikey, amazon, or ebay, so that would be good info!

Bit late to the party… I know Altex carries some components… now they may not stock everything you need but you can give them a call. They’re not too far from the space:
9914 N Interstate Hwy 35, Austin, TX 78753
Cheers!

also late but Mouser’s on par with Digikey in experience/stock/price but they have a warehouse near Dallas so they deliver very quickly to here!

1 Like