Metal Mill Class Schedule

Hi, does anyone know when the next manual mill training class will be scheduled?

Thanks,
Cam

Probably next Tuesday at 6 I will post soon

Any word on when this will be posted?

later today

Now up on Neon - https://atxhs.app.neoncrm.com/event.jsp?event=17092&

1 Like

Unfortunately, I just checked and the class is already full. This seems like a popular class that I usually don’t see on the schedule alot. Are there plans to have another one soon or is there a way to increase student count?

Can’t increase student count, I’ll add another section today

1 Like

Thank you! I look forward to going through the class with you.

I’ll add another section today

Good to hear, @EricP. I also was looking to join this class but already had a laser class booked for the same day.

Would you guys be available/and or interested in doing a day class on Tuesday. Maybe around 2ish ?

Eric,

Unfortunately, 2 is going to be tough for me. I might be able to swing it but I’d have to check with work. I am free any week night after 5pm though.

Whoops, i rechecked and I’m in the 16th and 22nd laser courses. Ha, I could’ve made the first group but I had the wrong dates in my head. Anyway, I’m in a similar situation where outside of 9-5 m-f is more easily doable. Thanks for trying to accommodate, though. It is definitely appreciated.

K I will work on getting another class setup with those constraints. I might be able to do one on Thursday at 6. I will post here when its on Neon if i’m avaliable

1 Like

Hey @EricP, took the class with you on Tuesday and don’t think I’ve received the follow-up email with stuff you mentioned in the class. Have you sent it and I just missed it?

Sorry I was adding/tweaking some info.

I will send in a couple hours

Sent out, will still add some more info in the next couple days.

@EricP Is there any any way you could add some classes to the schedule over the next couple of months? I know we are getting into the holiday season so there weeks will be hard for classes, but it would be great to plan for some in the future.

1 Like

I offer at least one class every month, typically on a tuesday 6-10pm. I will run 3 classes in January. I am not going to be able to give a huge lead time on scheduling just based on how my personal schedule operates.

Best,
Eric

I have posted two classes for next tuesday!

Asmbly | Classes

2 Likes