March Entrepreneur SIG Cancelled - New Email List - Look Forward to Survey!

Hello Fellow Entrepreneurs,

This month’s Maker to Entrepreneur Meetup is going to be cancelled because I will be out of town at our regularly scheduled time. Additionally, in hopes of maintaining better and more consistent communication with this group, I am going to start an email list to send out monthly info, invites, and recaps. Feel free to message me separately or via email at entrepreneursig@asmbly.org if you would like to be added to the list! Additionally, I will be posting a form here (and sending to the email list) within the next week to survey your thoughts and opinions about the group, the best meeting time, and what you look to get out of the group + meetings moving forward. Please let me know if you have any questions!

I’m looking forward to next month!

Hi!

I just joined asmbly, would love to be on the email list!
Unfortunately, It looks like what I sent to the email you provided bounced. I’m not sure if that’s on my end or not. Also, since this is my first post on the board site, I couldn’t find how to message separately.

Looking forward to next months meeting,
Dan

Sorry about that @degavrin! Do you ming trying again? I think I fixed it :blush:

Thanks for doing that, Valerie!

1 Like

It hasn’t bounced yet at least, sent a few minutes ago.
Was great meeting yall at the maker market in November. Looking forward to enjoying the space!

1 Like