Manage selling disposition items for ASMBLY

We’re in need of some volunteers willing to help lead and manage the effort to sell some of the items we’re dispositioning that have some value and ought to be sold rather than given away. We would provide info about where to find the item at the space and any specs or details we might have, but otherwise it’s totally up to the volunteer(s) on where/how the item gets sold (we’ll provide info for where the buyer can submit payment).

This isn’t a small project, but it is a really important one as it brings money back to the space to help fund some items we just had to take a plunge and invest in now rather than later (like a better door system). If you can help with this, please speak up!

I dont mind helping out with this. Just let me know what you want me to do.

1 Like

What kind of items are being sold?

Edit: I just saw the chair post from 2 weeks ago. Is all of it stuff we could probably just list on places like marketplace/craigslist?

The items I have posted in the Disposition category are free ones or ones we just want to donate. The things we’re interested in trying to sell are various tools, items that have value > $100, that sort of thing. Definitely the type of items that could go on marketplace/craigslist where ever people sell things these days. We would provide info we have about the item, where to find it in the space, give a value we’re wanting to get for it, and a method for buyers to use for direct payment. Volunteers would need to post on whatever platform(s) they choose, respond to inquiries, coordinate finale sale and pickup.

1 Like

Challenge Accepted…LOL

1 Like

I’m willing to help then, doesn’t sound very difficult. I assume we could leave the items at the space until they are sold?

1 Like

i can help with this as well, if we need that many people involved.

1 Like

Excellent, three people should be perfect for this! Thanks all

It’ll probably take us another week or two to gather up some items and info, but we’ll reach out to y’all via email once we’ve got info ready for next steps. Thank you for volunteering!

1 Like