We have a couple spots open for folks to help out with instructing Woodshop safety classes, and would love to hear from anyone that would be interested in taking this on.
- Classes are on Wednesdays at 6-8pm and Sundays from 9-11am.
- Maximum of 4 attendees
- Instructors receive a stipend for each class that they instruct, which for this class is $72 regardless of how many attendees register / attend.
- The syllabus for this class is very well defined and easy to follow, which ensures all our new instructors hit the ground running.
- very confident working in the woodshop (miter saw, table saw, router, jointer, planer, dust collector).
- excited about the opportunity to share knowledge and experience.
- able to commit to instruct ~2 classes per month.
- generally well organized and reliable.
- some experience teaching would be great, but not 100% required.
If you would like to help us out please email firstname.lastname@example.org with some info about yourself and what makes you a great fit for the role. Looking forward to hearing from you!