Looking for small electronics class

My middle school kid is looking to learn about electronics. Anyone planning any session?

I have a list of recommendations I like to send potential members who are looking to find maker-type opportunities for their children. Hopefully one of these will suit your middle schooler! I’d also love to add to this list, so if anyone else knows great maker programs for 17 and unders, please let me know.

• Austin Tinkering School:

• Provides camps and classes tailored for young makers, fostering creativity and hands-on skills.
  • GirlStart:

• A STEM-focused initiative specifically designed for girls, providing an engaging platform for exploration.
  • Thinkery:

• A unique museum blending art and science, featuring the Innovator’s Workshop for children to experiment and create.
  • Science Mill:

• Regularly hosts STEM events, summer camps, and a robotics team for youngsters in Blanco County.
  • Austin Nature and Science Center:

• Offers camps and community programs designed to spark curiosity about nature among kids.
  • Center for Creative Action:

• Conducts camps for K-5th graders and year-round teen programming in various arts disciplines.
  • Hack Club:

• Hack Club is a nonprofit network of high school coding clubs and makers around the world.

Buy an Arduino starter kit and let them go to town?

https://www.amazon.com/arduino-starter-kit/s?k=arduino+starter+kit

Thanks

Thanks for the info