Lights, camera, action

I kept telling Andrew the Vanlife SIG was the last Tuesday of the month.
But he was having none of it!

4 Likes

The shop was looking sharp this morning nice.

6 Likes

The crew setup a fog machine to give the shop that certain ambiance.

They said they were not recording audio, just stills and motion.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for taking these behind the scenes shots @beirdo! These turned out great!

2 Likes

1 Like

The last few remind me of: Things Organized Neatly and Knolling with LEGO – The Art of Organizing. Regardless, nice work!

1 Like

I know, oddly satisfying right? Not my work though. Thanks go to everyone who helped out Saturday. The whole production was a lot of fun to watch. I can hardly wait to see the final product.

2 Likes

This is really great!!! Thanks to all who helped put this together. These photos deserve a prominent place on the AMSBLY website.

1 Like

I’m sure Andrews photos from the professional photo shoot will be great for asmbly.

I suggest putting poster-sized blow-ups of these photos on the new picture hanging wall in the MPR.

1 Like

People are going to be disappointed when they find no fog-like ambiance in the shop. It seems like we’ve backed ourselves into a corner of needing a full time fog machine :sunglasses:

Fantastic shots, I’m excited to see them get into the marketing.

3 Likes

We got back the proofs already and they are AMAZING! It’s really hard narrowing them down. Andrew is such a pro – he said the fog machine wouldn’t really translate as actual fog and was more for lighting tricks and it’s totally true.

6 Likes