If you heard hammering noises coming from the Textiles room over the last few weeks, it was me punching hundreds of stitch holes or otherwise just working on this project – a leather tool bag measuring about 12" x 9" x 5":
I used Dieselpunk.ro patterns for the bag and shoulder strap, slightly modified for the custom inner panel and the hardware I used. The leather (6-7oz veg tan + 3oz suede) came from Tandy and the hardware from Buckleguy.
This was also an excuse to get myself a stamp/brand, so I ordered one from this store and it turned out great:
It took about 18 hours of work. I’d say I won’t make something as difficult to stich ever again, but… I’ll almost certainly do it again.