Jewelry Suppliers?

I was wondering if anyone here makes earrings specifically and has a supplier for hooks and findings that they like? Any advice is appreciated really, regardless of if it has anything to do with earrings specifically, i’m relatively new to the craft and this is just the first thing that i’m learning to do.

I dont have a recommendation specifically for what you’re looking for, but can tell you where I bought supplies when I took a jewelry making class from ACC, and maybe you could find it there?

AMC is a brick-and-mortar store in Austin on Greenlawn Pkwy. It doesn’t look like much from the outside, and you have to ring the buzzer for them to let you in, but they have a lot of tools and supplies.

I don’t think that I can post a link since I’m a new user on this forum, but if you google “rio grande jewelry supplies” you should find the online retailer easy. I know you have to make an account with them in order to purchase stuff, but I don’t think that you have to be a student to make an account (but I can’t 100% remember, sorry!)

Hope this helps!

1 Like

AMCs website here
https://www.amccompany.com/

2 Likes