January Entrepreneur SIG

Hey y’all,

The Entrepreneur SIG this Thursday, January 18th is going to be focused on Education! This month I’ll introduce you to educational tools you can utilize for your business, implementation of education into your business model, and a discussion on how to use your startup or small business to educate others.

If you have an idea for a class and want feedback, or you’re just interested in learning how to utilize education for your business, this month’s Entrepreneur SIG is for you!

Entrepreneur SIG is hosted on every Third Thursday of the month @6:00pm in Asmbly’s MPR.

See you there!

1 Like

Any chance there will be a zoom for this? Also can we add to Asmbly Events calendar? I didn’t know this event was happening so I didn’t plan childcare in advance

1 Like

Hi Steve! Yes, we can do a zoom! I’ll post a link here later. My apologies, it is showing up on the calendar on my end but I’ll make sure it’s reflecting that for everyone. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Will that link be on this thread or on the our calendars?

Hi David! I will post the link in both later this afternoon. The calendar should reflect Entrepreneur SIG now.

Thanks!

Here is the Zoom link - See y’all soon!

Topic: Entrepreneur In A Box

Time: Jan 18, 2024 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 879 5021 0985

Passcode: 946544