Is the Classes portion of the website down?

Hey all! I’m trying to go through the steps to become a new member and, as far as I can tell, the entire Class Schedule section of the website appears to be down.

Could be user error but I just wanted to check.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2 Likes

Yes it is, so very sorry about that! Some maintenance was done last night and it’s not coming back up as expected. @mkmiller6 is working on it. It should be back up at some point today.

In the meantime, if you email membership@asmbly.org, we can help you with figuring out the classes you need and getting you moving along.

2 Likes

Man, that was a fast response!

I think I figured it out (you can get there through Neon) but if I have trouble, I’ll email you.

Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Sorry about that Michael. The entire server instance crashed about an hour after I finished the maintenance, unfortunately after I had already gone to bed. It’s back up now, but we’re looking at upgrading the specs on the server to prevent that from happening again.

3 Likes

No problem at all, I ended up getting registered through Neon.

Appreciate the reply!

2 Likes

Haha @Michael, you caught me while I was coming onto the forum to make sure there was a post about the page being down :sweat_smile: Glad you were able to figure it out through Neon and thank you @mkmiller6 for getting it back up!

1 Like