Introducing our Director of Outreach :awesome:

If you’re around the space much or have attend Entrepreneur in a Box or Oh Sew Social, you’ve probably had the pleasure of meeting @Jordanva2 – an incredibly friendly, ever curious maker. She started volunteering at Asmbly heavily at the beginning of this year and earned the title of Outreach Coordinator with her consistent efforts to develop relationships with external organizations. She has also lead initiatives that get Asmbly in front of new audiences such as our first ever SxSW activation and is a program leader for the New Maker Scholarship Program. As a volunteer, teacher, and maker entrepreneur, she regularly attends events that have anything to do with creating and looks for an in to talk about Asmbly. From these efforts, we have several budding partnerships in process and many more to come. Her professionalism and dedication have the Asmbly Leadership Team excited to officially welcome her as the Director of Outreach!

Please join me in congratulating and thanking @Jordanva2 for stepping up to this volunteer role!

Thank you for all you’ve already done for Asmbly @Jordanva2! I’m excited to see the expanding impact of Asmbly and the fruitful relationships you will forge on our behalf as Director of Outreach :awesome:

19 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm introduction! I’m so excited to take on this role + continue cultivating strong partnerships for Asmbly as Director of Outreach! :smile:

6 Likes

Congrats Jordan!

1 Like

Congratulations Jordan! You deserve this and more!

PS: Thanks for teaching me how to use the rotary laser tool, the rotary saw, and Canva wizardry!

You are a true inspiration.

1 Like