How to get approved for hax0r group?

Hello, I’m a dues paying member and I haven’t yet been added to the hax0r group or sent a link for skedda. I’ve done the orientation, paid the membership and done a couple of classes but I’d like to book time at the shop, please help!
-Colleen H

I think that process should be automatic. Have you signed the waiver? @Jon @valerie may be able to help

The Skedda link was in your membership acknowledgement / welcome email from Neon. Haxor membership we update from time to time; we run updates from time to time but not on a daily basis.

1 Like

@Jon Hello, I did get the activation email, but the link for skedda doesn’t work. I’ve tried it on multiple different browsers and it just pulls up a blank page.

Urrgh! I’m so sorry about this! We’ve been having issues with this and trying to get it resolved through Neon (IMPORTANT! Known system email link issue - Workaround enclosed). Can you forward me the email you got with the bad links so I can send it to them? They keep telling us they’ve fixed them all and we keep getting reports like this. I’ll DM you the Skedda invite directly.