How do Glue Up table reservations work?

Hi Everyone! Can someone please explain to me the process for leaving glued up projects on the glue up table? It says to leave a ticket? This is my first time leaving a project but I hope to have one glued up today that I would like to leave until tomorrow. Do you have to reserve the table beforehand or do you just leave your glue-up there and put a ticket with your name on it?

@David

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

As long as the first 2 tables by the big cnc are clear, it’s first come first serve.

Make sure you lay down Kraft paper from the roll and write your contact info on it incase something happens or it needs to be moved

You can use the bottom of the tables if your project is small enough and you are comfortable with that, same deal applies with Kraft paper and contact info

2 Likes

That’s so helpful, thank you Michael!

Also keep in mind, there is a 24hr time limit on leaving a glue up :+1:t3:

ok awesome, I will make sure to come pick it up before then. :grinning:

The “tickets” are the storage forms, which are typically near the storage racks. You need to leave a name and phone number by your project. The white tickets are made for doing just that, as well as clearly dating your project.

Thank you!!!

One extra thing regarding glue ups - you can store the item under the glue up tables as an option if the tables are full and the item fits under the table.

Ok thank you, that’s good to know