Hollowing on the lathe

Do we have a bent tool used for creating overhangs when hollowing out wood? I may have looked over it but I didn’t see one last night when I glanced over the tools.

How soon you need it? I may have what you need, I think is called swan neck. It probably will take me about a week to get it though. I’m working in Austin and the tool is in my house at copperas cove. You’re welcome to use it if you don’t need it that soon.

if you dont mind bringing it that would be great. I am attempting to create on from and old file at the moment. Should i fail then using an actual one would be great