Holiday Maker Market Success

This weekend we had our 2nd annual Asmbly Holiday Maker Market! The event was a great success thanks to all of our amazing vendors, volunteers, musicians, sponsors, and attendees. I also want to thank @valerie for all of your help in planning this event! Everyone’s hard work came together for a successful event where we were able to celebrate our makers while promoting Asmbly!

We’re working on putting together a video from the event (please reach out to me if you’re interested in helping put it together), but until then feel free to check out the IG live reel from the event here to see how it went!

We are compiling all photos and videos from the event in a GDrive folder here. Please add any of your own photos/videos from the event + feel free to use any photo/videos from the folder for your own purposes.

I want to thank everyone again! We had so many people put in hours of volunteering and preparation for the event. All of your efforts are greatly appreciated, and you are the reason Asmbly is able to continue to grow and thrive through events like this!

11 Likes

Fantastic job leading this event for the first time @Jordanva2! :clap: :clap: :clap: The activations were a fun new addition and I heard several people say this event will be going on their list of annual events not to miss :heart:

Thank you all, such a big group effort went into this. Special shout out to two specific folks —

• @nreiter who helped on the planning committee and got us this year’s wine sponsor (Pedernales Cellars) as well as our first cash donation sponsor (Walrus Oil) :money_with_wings:
  • @Snestle who jumped in on space preparations to make sure we were looking our best with signage and new brand photos (more of those to come), and also gave lots of personal tours throughout the event and took a ton of footage :camera_flash:
8 Likes

I stopped by and was blown away by how many gorgeous things I saw at this market. The overall vibe was very festive and fun. I loved it. Amazing job @Jordanva2.

3 Likes

Thank you all for doing such an incredible job! I came in knowing next to nothing about the organization or the space OR the event, yet had the most amazing time vending at my first market. I can’t wait to be more involved with the entire organization, get my hands dirty with every single pieces of equipment, and get to know so so so many more makers. I can’t express enough how happy I am to have had this opportunity and the warmth and welcome I’ve felt from every single person I’ve met along the way is unfathomable. Thank you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And I am awed at what a great booth you presented in such a short time. Your enthusiasm at the event was noticed by many.

3 Likes