Help with steel project

Hello!

I am looking for someone to help me with a steel project. I’d like to create a decorative piece made out of a mild steel plate, but since it’s decorative (and to make the construction as easy as possible) the steel plate can be super thin. But the pattern I’m planning is likely to require some sort of computer control to create. I can create the file, but will need help with implementation. I was trying to see if the fiber laser was working because it could be a great option for this, but it seems like it might not be running yet, is that right? If it’s not running, does anyone have any ideas for other ways to implement a project like this? Unfortunately my timeline is a little tight, and I’m trying to implement in the next few weeks if possible. Any advice would be much appreciated!

You might try to get the complex metal plate/sheet from https://sendcutsend.com then complete the rest of the fabrication at Asmbly.

Thanks! This seems like a great option. I don’t have much to do downstream of the pattern getting cut out, so this is great.