Help with Pearl

I have a project for a friend in trying to get done in the next week or so that does not raster well on Tarkin (spent some time with Danny confirming yesterday) and am going to just do it on Pearl instead. I tried it last night using Illustrator to print and for the life of me could not get vector lines to print on the laser. Color was correct, tried stroke at .001 and .0001 (couldn’t remember which one it was). Print channel for that color (red - 255,0,0) was set to VECT. I tried the suggested settings with PPI of 150 from the wiki, then the same with 500. Nothing seemed to register in the laser brain, although the raster sent fine.

Any Pearl aficionados know what I was doing wrong here?

Are you trying to use Lightburn, Corel, or Illustrator?

Illustrator needs to be set to inches, not points. Instructions for Illustrator on Pearl’s wiki.

Corel would probably be simpler than illustrator. Lightburn came up with a print–to-ULS feature but it didn’t work and they’re still trying to figure that one out.

Oh interesting, I don’t remember which one it was set to, maybe that was the problem. Illustrator is simple to me and the program I design in so that’s the easiest one for me to work with especially if I end up needing to tweak my design.