Help Needed: Hanging Pictures in Textiles

Hi all!

We have some beautiful photos that were taken a while back to highlight some of the types of projects and tools around the space.

There are 4 photos to hang. There are cleats for each and I left done wall anchors next to the industrial sewing machine.

They just need the cleats screwed level to the wall where the blue tape is marked already on the wall. We also want to move the Textiles sign up 18".

Is anyone available to knock this out this week?

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this @morrism14! It looks like the placements got a little mixed up. Here’s the reference for the intended locations —

If @stepho’s circle painting is still on loan, we’ve got that one above the vinyl cutter here

If not, we can take submissions for other sublimation art.

Hi Valerie, @stepho was there and moved her circle portrait. She also approved the locations I proposed in the initial post. Additionally she was hoping to raise the Textiles sign a bit.

1 Like

Ah OK cool. It’s been several months since she and I discussed the layout, didn’t realize it had changed. Yeah we talked about raising that sign before too and IIRC the previous thinking was raise it a lot and have art under it when we have more art pieces to spread around there.

Looking forward to having all these hung!

1 Like

@cheaterchintz @jesseruiz @heymarii Any of you up to it?

1 Like

Sure, I can do it within the next few days

3 Likes

Thank you!

These are all done.

The door has a metal sheet on it. I wasn’t sure if we still want to drill through it so I’ve left it as it is for now. If you decide to still do it, I can come in tomorrow and can get it done. The textile frame is a little crooked, will fix that tomorrow as well.

7 Likes

Thank you for taking this on!

2 Likes

Thank you @cheaterchintz, great work!

2 Likes