Halloween Projects 🎃

Got any Halloween projects past or present to share? We want to do a spooky social media post on Halloween to wish everyone a happy Halloween while highlighting the creativity in the community. If you are on Instagram/Facebook and want to be tagged, be sure and include your handle!

I know @ashleyrlee has some good ones!

2 Likes

Sarah James made my costume top!!

@scoochmaroo

6 Likes

6 Likes

Love it! Keep 'em coming y’all!

Y’all are so talented it’s scary :grimacing::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

That top is awesome and brings me back up my punk/new wave days. I can totally see it being worn all summer.

Congrats on your creativity and execution of your designs. I can’t wait to more.

1 Like

I worked on monster portraits using the lasers and dye sub. Images were created by Midjourney. Next year, I’d like to add detail to the frames.

5 Likes

Here are a few things I made for this years Halloween

7 Likes

@lagnajeet!! So great to see you on here and see your latest work. These are AWESOME! Really nice product photography too.

@lukeg those turned out nice and spooky, damn that AI art is good.

3 Likes

Thanks. This is the first time I am trying proper product photography and editing. I am still new at it and there is a lot more to learn.

Here is the Instagram reels version of how those pumpkins were made.

2 Likes

Oh wow! Didn’t realize you did the black parts via CNC as well. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing :blush:

1 Like

These were all made in years past. Tombstones made out of plywood using shaper origin (before I joined asmbly and learned the bed CNC) and then coated with cement. Lanterns carved out of cedar using CNC and lasers then painted.

5 Likes

Love the jack o’ lanterns, going to borrow that idea.

I’m a little late on the thread but I made these for my kid. Printed separately and assembled.

7 Likes

Those are amazing! I really love them.

I should clarify I just printed them I didn’t design them! :slight_smile:

Here is the model if anyone wants to print some in the future.
https://makerworld.com/en/models/33929#profileId-30973

3 Likes