Free WEEKEND PASS to Texas Woodworking Festival w 3 hour volunteer shift

Asmbly has a booth at the Texas Woodworking Festival!

Booth Volunteers will be interacting with Festival Attendees and sharing information about Asmbly, collecting information from interested parties, and encouraging folks to come check us out in person. Volunteers should expect to be standing for 3 hours, be organized and able to multi-task, and feel comfortable talking to people and anwering questions. We will have two volunteers at a booth at a time.

Load In/Load Out Volunteers: Load In time is August 25th 9am-7pm. We will coordinate with other volunteers on exact times within that time frame. Load Out time starts at 5pm on August 27th.

Volunteers will be given an Exhibition Hall Pass in which they are able to use at any point during the weekend before or after their volunteer shift.

3 Likes

For those of us who signed up to volunteer, is there a way to also sign up for some of the classes/seminars separately without having to buy an EDU pass? I know there’s the “enter for a chance to win” thing at Asmbly, but I’m asking specifically about purchasing/upgrading.

I’m sorry, there is not