Flux CNC hiring

Hey all,

I’ve been a part of the maker community for a while now, growing from ATX Hackerspace, developing CNC / Laser skills to having a full time CNC business. I figured I’d reach out to you all as we are currently hiring.

Looking for an all around shop hand with interest in their own projects. We have x3 100w laser engravers, and x1 5x10 CNC router, along with an assortment of power tools. Our shop is located in South Austin off of St. Elmo Rd. Perk of the job is having access to the tools when we’re not busy. We are still a growing business, with currently 1200 sq ft warehouse hopefully expanding to 3k sq ft by end of the year. Our main focus is wood part manufacturing, but we have a variety of projects / materials we work with (along with fun projects such as stage design). We have standard business hours M-F, job is 20-30 hours PT, with full time possibility especially come holiday season.

Duties include:
-Operating lasers
-Sanding / Finishing parts
-Packaging orders
-Operations of various power tools, (table saw, miter saw, etc)
-Basic shop maintenance

Laser operating experience is preferred.
CNC operation / programming is a huge plus, but not necessary.
Painting / finish experience is a plus as well, but can train.

And yes, you have access to the machines for your own projects once trained.

Let me know if this sounds like a fit for you. You can email me at info@fluxcnc.com with relative experience.

Jon Imeson
Flux CNC

3 Likes