February CNC Special Interest Group (SIG) This Sunday, Feb. 4th @ 9am!

Good evening all,

It’s that time again! Time to roll up our sleeves and show the world our beautiful creations! Also, it’s a special SIG meeting since it’s the first time we get to rib on James for having a little James! I honestly didn’t think it was possible, but, I’ve seen pictures and people seem to be happy ,so I guess I’ll go along with it. Now, let’s welcome ANOTHER James into this world! Or, shall we say, Luke.

The theme this month is a 1-day build where the build must’ve taken you a day or less to complete. Epoxy drying/curing doesn’t count toward the limit. We encourage you to work together to create something exciting to share. We love collaboration, and it would be awesome if we could see some of our makers working together on this one. If not, that’s also fine, and if you didn’t have a chance to make something, we’ll welcome you with open arms since this a place where we share, group, and get better.

The neat thing about this meeting is we’re giving out a $100 gift card to winner of the event. So, put your game face on, and show us what you got this Sunday at 9am in the Multipurpose Room at Asmbly!

Zoom link for those attending virtually: Launch Meeting - Zoom

Looking forward to seeing y’all there!

Joaquim

1 Like