Entrepreneur in a Box CANCELLED this month, but FIVRR next month!

Hello all,

Hey guys–Entrepreneur in Box Meeting is canceled tomorrow. However, next month we are ON. At next month’s meeting we will be discussing how to set up a FIVRR account & make that $$$! Next meeting is 5/17/23 at 7pm. Yes, this will coincide with “Oh Sew Social,” but 7pm seems to make more sense regarding the time people are available.

Thanks for posting to let everyone know @Joaquim! We can look for a different day for this meetup group to meet so we’re not conflicting with existing meetup group times. Plenty of other days/weeks in the month to choose from :slight_smile:

I would love to know more about this.

@lukeg there’s a little info about it in the Events section of our monthly newsletter here.

Just saw it :slight_smile: thank you

@Valerie @Joaquim @stepho Oh Sew Social is being moved to the 4th Wednesdays starting next month so there will not be a conflict of interest if we want to continue hosting EIAB on the third Wednesday

Whatever is decided is fine. Only guidelines here are that it doesn’t conflict with an existing meetup that way we’re never putting someone in a position to choose one over another. We also want to make sure it doesn’t conflict with a class that would be using the meeting area (with the MPR the main thing there would be orientations, which 7p shouldn’t ever conflict with).

I added a wiki page for Special Interest Groups where we can centralize info on this to include meeting time, place, description, as well as who is the organizer for each group. I know @ashleyrlee started several of these, but I’d imagine she’s passed some off to let others take over organizing them so she can keep setting up more things like this. Not quite sure who’s leading what presently, but let’s collab and get the wiki page accurately reflecting what’s what with these :raised_hands:

https://wiki.asmbly.org/index.php/Special_Interest_Groups

Very interested in this SIG. :grin: I’ll plan on swinging by on the 17th.

1 Like

Great! We’re on for Entrepreneur in a Box at 7pm on 5/17/23. It’s gonna be great to learn about how to set up a FIVRR account as well as catch up on how others are working for themselves.

It’s a terrific meeting to talk honestly about the trials and tribulations as well as the wonders of entrepreneurship. Looking forward to seeing you there @jdschu !