Electronics lab: containers, oscilloscopes, etc

There are several oscilloscopes sitting on the floor in the electronics lab, along with neon sign transformers, containers, project boxes, a broken fan, huge number of cheap magnets, etc.

If you are interested, please pick up ASAP.

Someone was asking a few weeks back about oscilloscopes, but I can’t find the post. If you know who it was, please ping them.

1 Like

Wouldnt this be best on the “up for grabs” shelf?

I don’t think it would all fit, but I suppose we could add to the shelf as things were removed. I should be in tomorrow, and I could start putting stuff on there.

Ill be around tomorrow, if theres anything left after the dust cloud settles ill pick through.

I was suggesting the shelf not just because thats where it goes, but then theres no confusion about whats up for grabs and what isnt.

I think the way @mark999 posted this is good. There is way more than those two shelves would fill. Not saying don’t put some of it there, just saying there won’t likely be enough space for all of it.

Here is a backed up view of where these items are:

Okay. I snarfed a couple things, but left the scopes for people who need them more than i do. But if no one takes them and youre about to toss them, ill take them. I could use one for home.

1 Like

If the variac is still available, I will pick it up tomorrow, Monday.

I moved the stuff to the up for grabs shelves.

1 Like

These items have been on the shelves for a week+ with no takers. Can someone please take these to recycling?

Ill come by today and grab a few things. I was waiting to see if anyone else would, but since they’re going, i want some things. :slight_smile: )

Edit: i came by and grabbed some stuff. I hope the scopes went to people who needed them.

1 Like

If someone could take a current photo of the UFG shelf and post what’s there, that make help move things along. I will next time I’m there.

This is fairly recent

Maybe @duskglow can take an updated one after he grabs stuff?

I already left. But i will say that, personally, what’s left isnt even worth taking to the recycler. Its jist containers, a basket, and a couple of odds and ends. Someone might like that really thick metal box though, thats the only really good thing left.

The scopes were already gone when i got there.

Theres an amp on the shelf above labelled “disposition” but since its not on the bottom two shelves in not sure if there just wasnt enough room on the shelves or if its there was another purpose. Thats why i didnt grab it (im a good boy!)

Hope that helps.

1 Like

The items in the picture I posted including the items on the shelf above the up for grabs sign are all up for grabs. The shelves were too full to put them in the proper place at the time.

Glad to hear the shelves cleared out!!

Well, ill pop by tomorrow then - if the amp is still there it will get Russpositioned.

If not, well, I snoozed and lost. :slight_smile:

The amp (actually a receiver I think) is disposition overflow. I didn’t want to trash it but UFG was already full. Anyone who’s in and doesn’t want to take it, please move it to one of the UFG shelves.

1 Like

I took it, if nothing else it should have some rather beefy components, or i can use it as is, havent decided yet. I like things with beefy components because they’re crazy expensive new. Could make a neat video either way.

Also took the lead acid batteries. Have to build a charger for them, but hey, a challenge!

Here’s what’s left. Not much to speak of.

Thanks for the updated pic @duskglow! Can you also move the ceramic thing to the lower shelves? That was abandoned here by a member that left in September last year.

I dont know when ill be back, but if its still there, ill move it.

Ah OK, sorry I keep asking after you’re already gone :stuck_out_tongue: Request goes out to anyone, not just @duskglow (thanks @duskglow for often being around and willing to help with these things :slight_smile: )