Dorian door issues

Dorian is experiencing an issue where the door will not close completely without excessive force, at which point it makes a loud slamming noise. The problem might be related to the misalignment of the door hinges.

I’m happy to take a look at it but I am not confident working on the machine and don’t want to make the problem worse. Any advice?

Thank you for posting. I have experienced the same issue. I think we need to realign the hinges or elongate the holes to correct the situation. There is a qr code to make a problem report. It will alert everyone that it needs attention

1 Like

The bots in that hinge may just need to be tightened down. They were replaced, but no lock tight was used.

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll create a problem report the next time that I’m in.

1 Like

Push to your left when closing the door and you should be fine. It’s definitely out of alignment after the repair.

A couple times I started a cut and nothing was firing and it took me a minute to figure out it’s because the lid wasn’t closed all the way

1 Like

Had both problems last night. Door slightly ajar, laser moves but doesn’t cut, no obvious error messages. Second time, door was slightly ajar again, but the laser did cut. Both times it was the right side that stuck. Lucky for me Other Luke spotted the first problem because I was going through all the settings trying to figure out what I did wrong.